Legal Matters Involving Taxation
Our very existence depends upon building personal relationships and consistently providing clients with the very best counsel. In the area of taxation, this means understanding fully the rules and regulations as they affect both your business and personal affairs.
Toward that end, we represent individuals and businesses in a wide range of international, federal, state and local tax matters, including:
- Income tax planning for businesses and individuals
- Tax return audits, examinations and appeals
- Litigation and appeals before U.S. Tax Court
- Collection and enforcement actions for taxes owed
- Tax-free exchanges of real estate and other assets
- Compensation planning, including stock option arrangements
- Retirement plans
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Taxation of trusts, estates and beneficiaries
- Public and private foundations, charitable organizations and other not-for-profit organizations
Consult with our reliable Florida legal team now
Legal matters which involve taxation issues can be complex. For dedicated assistance, contact Walters Levine & DeGrave now. They have offices in Sarasota and Tampa.